Please read the terms. We do not take payment over the Internet because most customers ordering from us need some kind of customization and those charges or waived fees are different for many customers.
1) An automatic email will be sent to you immediately after you place your order online.
2) A second email will be sent to you within 24 business hours with a copy of your invoice and the payment options form. The invoice will list any additional charges: sales tax (FL only), shipping and handling charges and set up charges if applicable.
3) You will need to check over your invoice to make sure everything is correct and sign the bottom approval section and return your approved invoice and the completed payment options form before we will process your order.
NEW LOGOS FOR EMBROIDERY
1) Please email a copy of your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like on your items when you place your order.
2) Once you have approved your order and have completed the payment options form, your logo will be submitted for digitizing (set-up).
3) The digitizing process takes normally 1-2 business days.
4) We will then email you a sew-out proof for your approval before we sew your items. Any changes can be made then. We will not sew your items without the approval of your logo.
Cancellations of orders already in production will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. If these items have already been embroidered, imprinted or embellished in any manner, the customer will be charged in full.
Returns and Exchanges
1) What kind of items can be returned? Only non-altered items within 30 days from the original ship date can be returned for credit or refund. We cannot take back anything that has been worn, washed, stained, embroidered, screen-printed, hemmed, etc. If you are unsure, please call our office for more details.
2) How do I make a return? Ship the items back to us in the box of your choosing. Include a copy of your invoice and a note stating the reason for the return.
3) How do I return my sample order? All sample orders can be returned by shipping them back to our address on the top of the invoice. The customer is responsible for the shipping back. No RA# is needed for sample returns, simply put a copy of your Sample Invoice in the box and ship back. Sample orders must be returned within 30 days of the original ship date for credit.
4) How do I exchange an item? Please contact our customer service staff and let us know what needs to be returned and what you will be exchanging it with. We will help you decide what is the best option for your exchange. Only non- altered items can be exchanged. Exchanges must be made within 30 days of the original ship date.